Shadows in the Void
At the end of each story players may receive the following ‘Illuminati XP’
1 point – Loyalty: The character was loyal to the members of the Illuminati above and beyond what they needed to.
1 point – Lore: The character discovered or recovered some hidden knowledge about the supernatural that would be dangerous in the hands of others.
1 point – Assets: The character made a powerful friend or acquired a useful item that will help the illuminati.
1 point – Secrecy: The character showed extraordinary caution when dealing with outsiders or prevented a significant breach of Illuminati security.
- Do not reveal the Illuminati unless absolutely necessary.
- Artifacts in the care of the Illuminati may only be used to further the mission of the Illuminati.
- You may not disobey a direct order from a superior Illuminatus.
- You may not knowingly betray the Illuminati either through action or inaction.
- All non Illuminati must be escorted by an Illuminatus while in The Sentinel’s domain.
- No artifacts protected by the Illuminati may be removed without permission of a founding member.
- Let no Allies or Enemies become sacred.
Illuminati XP may be spent only on Organization Merits and powers and stats for The Sentinel.
|Level||Monthly Income||Total Assets|